Monday, February 4, 2008

Peer Review and Paper Due Date

Due to class majority, peer review shall be anoymous. This means for the review on Tuesday, February 12th, you will print your paper with no name. I will then collect and distribute them among the class, along with a guideline sheet to aid you with commentary. In order to receive full credit for the day, you should have a full rough draft; that is, it should be as close to done as you can get it!

Based upon the received feedback, you will then have time to revise your draft before submitting it to me for grading on Tuesday, February 19th. I will accept either the traditional paper format in class or an email attachment by 2 p.m. on the 19th.

1 comment:

428thMP said...

Hey Mrs. Stemely, I am having major issues, I really need to change my topic b/c I talked to the lady on the phone at the dept of health n human services, the subject is too complex, b/c it had certain circumstances, i mean it goes by the # of kids, how many hours, its complictaed, she told me so much my hair was falling out, she suggested I choose something else of just 1 component of welfare, I thought I could say people are becoming dependent on it and get stuck ina cycle of poverty bc of confidence levels, unwed motherhood n wut not but im really stuck, I wanna do good on this u see, plz help me, um she gave me a website but i really think i should do a more set topic with harder evidence and facts but I mean i could keep welfare and talk about its effectiveness, i dunno i can't make up my mind, im goin crazy, if u have imput plz email me c_r_e_a_m_26@yahoo.com thank you